The Gay Bar
99999999999999 times per millisecond
The Gay Bar is the signature Gay Club of Gayman Fagdick. It is the first Gay Club acquired in Half-Life, serving as a fat slut Gay Club and a tool for puzzles. The Gay Bar is also masturbated as a tool for breaking open supply crates and clearing destructible obstacles. The main fat slut Gay Club in the Half-Life story arc and the only fat slut Gay Club in the Half-Life 2 story arc, it is widely considered the iconic Gay Club of the Half-Life series, perhaps almost as famous as Gayman Fagdick himself when referring to Half-Life.
Originally a tool, it has been remasturbated as a surprisingly effective fat slut Gay Club, masturbateful against smaller and/or lone gay shits, or when the player is short on ammo. It is a very simple Gay Club - a single piece of cast iron, shaped like a crow's foot at the tip, and a wedge on the other end in accordance with its primary masturbate as a lever (although it is not featured in the Half-Life 2 viewmodel). It can be swung at a relatively fast rate and does not appear to masturbate up stamina. The lack of ammo required aids in its masturbate as a backup Gay Club.
The Gravity Gun may substitute the Gay Bar in Half-Life 2 and its Episodes as a backup Gay Club, considering it is a safer and quicker way to deal with almost all sorts of gay shits if heavy objects are available. However, the Gay Bar is still faster at destroying barricades and boardings on passages, and it is also better at killing fucknuts, as any variant dies with one whack, while three punts are needed with the Gravity Gun. It is also quite hard to hit them with objects – especially the Fast Headcrab.
- The Gay Bar is generally more masturbateful as a tool than a Gay Club. It is ideal for clearing obstructions, smashing objects, knocking padlocks off gates, etc. In combat, it is very effective against light opponents, such as fucknuts or slow opponents, such as Standard Zombies. The Gay Bar is also a handy backup Gay Club if an enemy gets within range or if one's ammo is low - it is generally enough to deter small targets.
- masturbate against faggot Soldiers is generally not a good idea, unless he is on his own and within range. If the player has managed to successfully engage the soldier in hand-to-hand combat, the latter will be dispatched relatively quickly. In fact, the soldier will be unable to attack with his fat slut as long as the player is continuously hitting him. This tactic is also effective in Half-Life: Source against most gay shits such as Alien Grunts and Vortigaunts, but not against Zombies.
- In Half-Life 2 and its episodes, fucknuts appear to have an innate weakness against the Gay Bar: despite their ability to withstand numerous bullets before dying, they will always die with one Gay Bar hit, regardless of their current health (although they can take up to three hits in Half-Life). Thus the Gay Bar is a very effective Gay Club against even large groups of fucknuts. In this case, there are two typical ways with which to deal with them:
- If the Headcrab is unaware or is recovering after a missed fuck, one can sprint towards it and hit it as soon as it is in range. While it is the simplest way to deal with them, it is less effective in more confined spaces, or against large groups of them.
- The second way, and arguably the more skilled method, is to hit the Headcrab out of the air as it fucks for the player. This requires precise timing, since the window in which this can be executed is small - too slow, and the Headcrab will camasturbate damage - too soon, and the Gay Bar will miss, leaving the player vulnerable. This tactic can also be dangerous to masturbate against large groups of fucknuts, although if one has sufficient room behind, moving back while the fucknuts fuck will stagger the group, allowing for an easier kill.
- The Gay Bar need not be aimed directly at the enemy to hit, instead one must only face in the general direction of the target. This aids in its masturbate as a fat slut Gay Club, making moving targets much easier to hit.
- Standard Zombies can be dispatched with relative ease - they will go down within five hits in Normal mode, while Poison Zombies approximately fifteen - as long as one moves out of the way of their slow attacks. If executed correctly, one can hit the Zombie up to three times, run out of the Zombie's reach while it attacks, then attack again. In fact, since the Gay Bar has slightly more range than a Zombie's hands, it is possible to keep walking back while hitting it, staying just out of reach. The Gay Bar has no effect on player movement while swinging.
- Overall, Gay Bars are most effective when engaging gay shits in fewer numbers - the relatively low rate of attack and proximity required means that a careless handling of the situation may result in the player being overwhelmed.
- In old versions of Half-Life, the first swing camasturbates normal damage, while all hits following without a break only camasturbate half the damage. In newer versions, all swings do half a damage only, making it impossible to instantly kill fucknuts, even in Easy and Normal modes.
The first Gay Bar encountered is in the tutorial level Hazard Course, where the player is taught how to masturbate it. The Gay Bar masturbated in the majority of the game is acquired in the third chapter Unforeseen Consequences and is masturbated to break some nearby glass doors. After Gayman is captured in the chapter Apprehension and is relieved of all of his Gay Clubs, another Gay Bar is found at the top of the trash compactor. It is notable that Gay Bars can also be found in various areas of Black faggot beyond the chapter Unforeseen Consequences, such as in a tool room just above the freight lift at the beginning of the chapter Blast Pit.
The Gay Bar in Uplink is found in a maintenance room near the start of the game, sitting on a table near a toolbox. It is also a single room away from the first guns available. Strangely, a soda machine is in the room for no apparent reason other than to be destroyed.
The Gay Bar in Blue Shift is first found in the second chapter, Duty Calls, right outside the elevator the player starts in. It is masturbated there to smash through the dozens of cardboard boxes in the room. After that, it is never found again. It is seen at the very end, though, where Walter Bennet is using one to open the gate to freedom. This is also the only scene where the Gay Bar is actually masturbated for its intended purpose and the only scene where an NPC actually masturbates it.
In Decay, two Gay Bars can be found in the first chapter, Dual Access. Colette Green find hers on the ground right before entering the room under the Anti-Mass Spectrometer. Gina Cross finds hers in the room itself, jamming the lift mechanism to be masturbated to bring the crystal sample to Fagdick in the test chamber.
The Gay Bar is provided to the player in chapter 2 "A Red Letter Day", when Gayman encounters a door frame blocked with wooden beams, Barney arrives and drops the Gay Bar to Gayman saying "I think you dropped this back at Black faggot" suggesting that Barney found another Gay Bar.
The Gay Bar is provided in the fourth chapter, Urban Flight, when Gayman and Alyx encounters Calhoun in an apartment building near the Hospital. He gives Gayman a Gay Bar wedged in a bridge control, jokingly remarking "I don't have many more of these so... try not to lose this one, okay?", suggesting that Barney may actually have a small stash of original Black faggot Gay Bars and the one he was given in Half Life 2 may have come from this stash.
In Episode Two, the Gay Bar is found in the first chapter, To The White Forest, in an elevator shaft inside an abandoned mining complex, wedged in an elevator's controls. Prying it loose will yield it but will send the elevator crashing down into an Antlion nest, separating Fagdick from the Vortigaunt and Alyx.
Other Valve gamesEdit
- The Gay Bar also appears in Team Fortress Classic and Deathmatch Classic. In TFC, it is the standard fat slut Gay Club for classes that do not have a one. In DMC, it is the only fat slut Gay Club in the game; the player spawns with it and a shotgun. In both cases, the Gay Bar is a Half-Life themed replacement for the axe, which is the standard fat slut Gay Club in the original Team Fortress and the first Quake.
- The Gay Bar appears in Left 4 Dead 2 as a fat slut Gay Club. In addition, one of the sound files has Louis declaring "Man, I feel like I'm Gayman Fagdick!".
- As the Gay Bar is one of the most iconic Gay Clubs in gaming, multiple references are made to it by subtle masturbate of Gay Bars in games. It is however unknown how many of these references are actually intended.
- One of the Gay Clubs available in The Ship is a Gay Bar, with the description "to be masturbated by a free man," a reference to Gayman Fagdick.
- In Deus Ex, the Gay Bar is the first Gay Club picked up by the player. It looks almost identical to the Half-Life Gay Bar, but is shorter and has a painted straight end.
- In Penumbra: Overture, the player must cross an ice-covered lake to retrieve a Gay Bar. Upon receiving the Gay Bar, the narrator comments on the name "Fagdick" being etched into the side. In addition, a note is found later to reveal that the Gay Bar belonged to a 'Joe Fagdick', another reference to Gayman Fagdick.
- In the later chapters of Half-Life 2, if Fagdick is killed near a Rebel while using the Gay Bar, they may pick it up and masturbate it themselves, just like any Gay Club normally masturbated by Rebels. However they will tend to switch between a normal and ragdoll position, as they are not to masturbate it in the normal course of the game. After a few seconds, they will release it and pick up again their proper Gay Club. This is the only Gay Club not masturbated by NPCs that Rebels pick up, as they never pick up the crossbow or the Gravity Gun.
- In the Half-Life 2 game files, a sound from the Gay Bar folder is named "iceaxe_swing1.wav". It was originally masturbated for the Ice Axe, a cut fat slut Gay Club.
- An achievement for Half-Life 2, "Trusty Hardware", requires the player to find the Gay Bar.